The Happy Home
A Classic Margs Experience – Sleeps 4
The Happy Home is a charming original Margaret River character home that makes for the perfect base to explore the town and its surroundings. It is only a 3-minute walk to the main street and is located close to the river walking trails.
During the day, you can explore the beautiful Margs region, and at night you can enjoy a few drinks without worrying about getting a taxi back home. The Happy Home has a warm and welcoming atmosphere, with a large deck, cozy lounge room, and plenty of space to relax and unwind with a good book, a game of chess, or a glass of wine. It’s the perfect place to spend time with friends or family.
The house features two bedrooms, one with a king-sized 4 poster bed and the other with a queen-sized bed, both with quality cotton linen. In addition, there are thoughtful creature comforts such as warm blankets for chilly nights, beach and picnic supplies for outdoor adventures, a big bookshelf with plenty of good reads, and games for those cozy Margaret River evenings. If you prefer movies to books, there is also a Smart TV with Netflix. And for those who need to stay connected, the house has fast and reliable WIFI, as well as good phone reception.
You’ll be sure to fall in love with the old-world charm that The Happy Home exudes.
The house consists of 2 bedrooms:
- 1 king 4 poster bed in the master bedroom with wardrobe,
- 1 queen bed in bedroom 2 with drawers,
- All bed linen and towels are provided,
- Each bedroom comes with an electric heater and extra blankets should you require them.
The kitchen comes fully equipped with:
- Oven & cook top,
- Microwave, kettle, toaster, Nespresso machine,
- Pots, pans, baking dishes, crockery, utensils, cutlery, and glassware
- Sanitising and cleaning products
- Pantry stocked with coffee, tea, sugar, a small amount of milk, flour, oil, salt, pepper, and lots of other essential goodies that you may need while on holiday.
Why you will love staying at The Happy Home
- 3 minute stroll to the centre of town
- Family friendly
- Travel cot and highchair available on request
- 10-minute walk to the river
- Large garden and entertaining area
- Complimentary 200ml of milk provided in fridge
- Complimentary tea and coffee provided
- Firewood, kindling and fire lighters provided
- Parking for 2 cars
- Free Wi-Fi and Netflix
- Complimentary shampoo, conditioner, and soap provided
- Complimentary washing powder and softener provided
Full List of Amenities
Air cond (Excluding Camellia Cottage)
BBQ (Excluding Flame Tree Retreat)
Wood Fire (Camellia Cottage Only)
Lux Bed linen and towels provided
Coffee pod machine or plunger
Iron / Ironing Board
Shampoo, conditioner, and soap products provided
Kitchen fully stocked with pots, pans, cutlery, and crockery
Two choices of pillows for bed
Free parking on premises
Back veranda/courtyard outdoor areas
Firewood supplied (Camellia Cottage only)
Management regret that no pets can be brought to the property
Strict no smoking policy which includes inside the houses and anywhere on the properties.
Check-in time is 3.00pm
Check-out time is 10.00am
Strictly no parties, schoolies, hen parties, or bucks do’s
Please consider our neighbours and keep the noise down from 10pm to 10am