Eco-Friendly Tranquil Escape – Sleeps 4
Privately nestled in 12 acres of virgin bushland “Bushy” is the perfect setting to retreat from life whilst only an 8-minute drive in any direction to the heart of Margaret River, Redgate Beach, or Witchcliffe. Within walking distance to Payet Gallery and Redgate Wines, and a couple of minutes’ drive to Xanadu Wines, Leeuwin Estate, and Voyager Estate, this beautiful place exudes positive energy and tranquillity amidst its serene bush surroundings.
“Bushy” is an ideal location for grounding, meditation, a sound bath, or simply enjoying a good book in your very own private and peaceful bush sanctuary whilst still being central to Margaret River’s famous attractions. It offers a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, laundry, open plan lounge and dining, and super comfy beds.
The 2 bedrooms include one queen bed and two single beds. The bathroom boasts a large walk-in shower and a separate toilet. There is unlimited WIFI but given that Bushy Sleeps is a rural block that relies on satellite it can be a little slow at times.
The house consists of 2 bedrooms:
- The master bedroom with queen size bed and quality linen
- The second bedroom with two single beds and quality linen.
The kitchen comes fully equipped with:
- Oven & cook top,
- Microwave, kettle, toaster, and Nespresso machine,
- Pots, pans, baking dishes, crockery, utensils, cutlery, and glassware,
- Sanitising and cleaning products
- Pantry stocked with coffee, tea, sugar, a small amount of milk, flour, oil, salt, pepper, and lots of other essential goodies that you may need while on holiday,
- Eco friendly cleaning products.
Why you will love staying at Bushy Sleeps
- Located just 8 minutes’ drive from Margaret River township and it’s beaches,
- Walking distance to some wineries and galleries,
- Family friendly,
- Travel cot and highchair available on request,
- Your private bush sanctuary for meditation and relaxation,
- Wood fire for those chilly winter evenings,
- BBQ area,
- Complimentary 200ml of milk provided in the fridge,
- Complimentary tea and coffee provided,
- Parking for 2 cars,
- Free Wi-Fi,
- Complimentary eco-friendly shampoo, Conditioner, and soap provided,
- Complimentary eco-friendly washing powder and softener provided,
- Bed Linen, towels, and extra blankets provided.
Full List of Amenities
Air cond (Excluding Camellia Cottage)
BBQ (Excluding Flame Tree Retreat)
Wood Fire (Camellia Cottage Only)
Lux Bed linen and towels provided
Coffee pod machine or plunger
Iron / Ironing Board
Shampoo, conditioner, and soap products provided
Kitchen fully stocked with pots, pans, cutlery, and crockery
Two choices of pillows for bed
Free parking on premises
Back veranda/courtyard outdoor areas
Firewood supplied (Camellia Cottage only)
Management regret that no pets can be brought to the property
Strict no smoking policy which includes inside the houses and anywhere on the properties.
Check-in time is 3.00pm
Check-out time is 10.00am
Strictly no parties, schoolies, hen parties, or bucks do’s
Please consider our neighbours and keep the noise down from 10pm to 10am